Wanted: 50 Outstanding Volunteers
Do you know a volunteer who goes the extra mile? Just in time for our 50th anniversary and National Volunteer Week, April 23 to 29, 2017, Volunteer West Island is launching our 50 Outstanding Faces for 50 Years campaign. We’re looking for nominations from the first 50 eligible volunteers and we need your help! Here’s your chance to recognize your outstanding volunteer(s).
If you work with someone or know someone who would be a great candidate for the 50 Faces campaign, fill out the 50 Outstanding Faces nomination form. Please email a picture(2-4 MB) of your Outstanding Volunteer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s say Thank You and celebrate our amazing volunteers. VWI will work with you to share their inspiring story. The deadline for nominations is March 24, 2017.
For more information, please send an email with “50 Faces for 50 Years” in the subject heading to email@example.com.
Who is eligible?
- Volunteers who are committed to helping and improving the West Island community
- Volunteers who volunteer in the West Island
- Volunteers who have worked in at least two or more events and/or organizations
- Volunteers must have been volunteering at an organization for a minimum of two years
- Volunteers who work at local community groups, non-profit organizations, municipal activities or programs, school, healthcare facilities, associations or foundations
- Volunteers who are 18 years or older
- Volunteers who are between 14-18 years must provide consent from a parent or guardian
- Detailed Terms and Conditions can be found on the Nomination Form